пятница, 14 декабря 2012 г.

The finale.....


Ok, I've read my book!!!!!! Yippee!!!! You know, I'm a fan of a modern literature. And I thought that this book will be very boring. Before it I read books about Harry Potter and Hobbits and I decided to do some experiment. A book of a classical writer... Why not? And I understood that writers of classical works could reflect about all problems: love, life, death, mysticism, betrayal and friendship, etc. Some things like phones, computers and TV didn't prevent them. We can read in this books their real emotions and feelings. I don't want to say that modern writers write some rubbish. No! Simply I impressed by this book :)

As for the plot of this book, I'm sure that it is VERY interesting. I already said it that in this book you can found from a detective story to mysticism. And I think that don't need more words.

Sherlock Holmes is the most famouse personality in the world. He is only a character of the book but we can see him like a living person who can  breathe, think and act.

That's all. I did it. My collection of books  is replenished. But it isn't a finale. I hope that, Anastasia Genaduevna, you will give us the same task again and I'll create my next blog with the book "Sherlock Holmes and The Valley of Fear". See you soon!!!!!




4 комментария:

  1. Dear Dasha,
    I’m writing you in order to say what a great job you did. Your blog is very colorful and interesting. Personally I can’t say that I don’t like detective stories, I like this genre, but most of all I prefer to read a romantic story or something like that. But when I’ve read you blog, I decided to read the book you presented "The Hound of the Baskervilles" written by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
    I found a lot of interesting words in your blog. For example, it was a surprise for me to know that “a gig” is a cabriolet or “to be circumspect” - to go slow.
    To tell the truth I didn’t read stories about Sherlock Holmes for a long period of time (for almost 5 years), so I have already forgotten that he had his own “method of deduction”. Now I remembered about this fact!
    With the help of your messages I learned not only new words, but also a lot of interesting information about the main heroes of the book, Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson. The information was really clear. And I completely agree with you that our world would be better and safer if we had such detectives as Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson. And the plot of the book is really fascinating.
    To my mind, the film of your direction with young actors would be very interesting!
    There were a few grammar mistakes in your blog, but I don’t think it is a problem as the goal of the blog is to tell readers about the book, to interest them in it.
    Well done! If we will have to create one more blog the next year, I wish you to do it in the same way!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Nastia, thank you for your attention to my work. You know it was really interesting but sometimes it was really difficult for me. Sometimes I didn't know what I wanted to write here, sometimes I couldn't find some words. But I understood that if you try, all will be well. Thank you for your words that my blog is very colorful and interesting. I tried to do this!!!:) After your words I've got power to create another blog.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Unfortunately, I won't be your English teacher next semester, but you can always ask your new teacher to do this type of activity. I am always ready to help if your new teacher will have any questions concerning the task or the grading system.
    And I really like your enthusiasm. Keep up the good work.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Thank you very much for your words. I'd like to do it again. It's very interesting work. And now, I think, there is easier to write my thoughts then pronounce them.

    ОтветитьУдалить