воскресенье, 9 декабря 2012 г.

Imagine filming the story

I think that everyone from us wants to be an actress or an actor. Or, maybe, someone would like to be a director of some film. I tried to imagine this situation. 

So, I'm a director of the film "Sherlock Holmes. Part I. The hound of the Baskervilles." The plot of my film will be connected with our modern world. But I would not want to deviate far from the original book and the concept of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I'd like that my film will be interesting as for adult as for young people. I want to draw attention of young people to the book, and of course to my film. There will be a lot of special effects in my film. I want that the famous hound of the Baskervilles will be very scary, because I want that my film will be as a horror film as a detective story. I think that it'll be very interestin idea.

                                                        Sherlock Holmes in our time

 

As for the cast of the film, I want that my Sherlock Holmes will be a young men (it will be interesting for young people), which is studying at the University, and who is the fan of  famous Sherlock Holmes. He can determine on the begavior of the person that he is lying. Sometimes he finds lost items and it's very simple for him.  So, his life is very simple and quite.  And after some time in his university the terrible event happened. A young man was killed and some girl saw that it was a big monster!!!! Who can solve this crime??? The police didn't find some evidences of the crime. Who can help? Who knows what the method of the deduction is??? I think that the plot is clear :)

                                                Doctor Watson is a girl and very good medic

 

But Sherlock must have a good friend, who helps him in some situations. Doctor Watson. In my film it will be....his girl friend!!! Unexpected turn, however. But it's my fantasy. His friend dreams that she will be a famous doctor. And she (15 years old!) knows about it a lot. She knows kinds of drugs, how to mix them and to do a poison, she knows a lot about murders, because she reads not some books for young girls but medical reports about murders, etc.

So, If i were a director, I 'd use this plot. I think that it will be interesting (at least for me).

2 комментария:

  1. Oh,your plot is so interesting and unusual for me that I'd like to watch the filming of your idea.The characters are young and talented and they will overcome the difficulties to become the real detectives.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Thank you, Katya!!! And I'd like to see the film with my plot!!! It will be unusual!!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить