среда, 12 декабря 2012 г.

My opinions about the book...

What I like about the book "Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of the Baskervilles"....

1. A Very interesting plot.

2. Connection with mysticism

3. Some aspects about the culture the time

4. The book was written by an easy linguistic style

5. A realistic description

What I dislike about the book "Sherlock Holmes and The Hound of the Baskervilles"...

1. The only negative (if it can be called so) is that this is a very short work by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle even for me (because I don't like read, actually). I've read it about for 3 days.

3 комментария:

  1. Dasha, I don`t know what you do not like to read! You have such an interesting blog! I never would have thought that you do not like reading! Maybe this book will change you attitude to literature? I advise you to read books by Agatha Christie)))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Ok, I didn't like reading before this task. Yeah. But now...Why not. If I had some spare time, I'd read some book. Thank you for your attention to my blog. And maybe I'll read a book by Agatha Cristie. I'll think about it:))

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Dasha, you chose en excellent book! I read it too and watched the screening several times. There are many films and all of them are very interesting because they based on a wonderful and intriguing plot. And what about your blog, it's a really good job. You did well!

    ОтветитьУдалить